|Posted on February 9, 2014 at 1:25 AM|
A cheap and easy way to control garden pests is to collect:
• 2 tbsp. liquid dish washer
• 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
• 1 garlic clove
• 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
• 1 gallon bucket equals 3.7 litres
• 1 spray bottle
1. Add the dish washer, vegetable oil ,crash garlic , cayenne pepper and the 3.7 litres of cool water to the bucket, stir the insecticide with a long spoon or shake it very well.
2. Put the mixture in a spray bottle.
3. Mist the plants with the solution on the undersides and tops of the leaves and the stems daily until you control the infestation. Once under control, spray monthly
For best results spray in the afternoon allowing the mixture to work overnight without burning the leaves during the days sun.